Monday 30 May 2011

Knowledge on His Divya Janma and Karma

·         Many births of Mine and of yours have passed. All those I know, (but) you do not know.

·         Although I am unborn, being the imperishable ātmā. Although being the Isvara of all living beings. Being so situated in My own Prakŗtim (transcendence), I do incarnate by my ātma-māyā (self illusionary power).

·         Whenever there is a decline of Dharma, (and) rise of adharma, at that time I create ātmānam (My Self).

·         For
·         the protection of Sadhus,
·         the annihilation of the evil-doers,
·         purpose of (re-)establishing dharma,
·         I appear yuga after yuga.

·         My janma and karma are all divine. Anyone who knows this in reality never attains rebirth after giving up his body (death), (but) he attains Me.
 
·         Being
·         free from attachment, fear and anger,
·         fully absorbed in Me and taking refuge in Me,
·         purified by Jñāna and Tapa,
·         many have attained My bhāvam. (transcendental state)

·         According to the manner in which they approach Me, I certainly reciprocate (them) in that very manner. Manuşyāh (People) follow My path in every respect.

·         Desiring siddhi of karma, they worship the devatās in this world. Certainly very quickly on earth, Siddhi (success of actions which has desire attached to it) comes from Karma.