Monday 30 May 2011

Confidential Rāja-Vidyā


·         I am speaking to you, as you do not cavil (unnecessarily doubt), this most confidential Jñāna along with Vijñāna knowing which you will attain mokșa from all asubha.
·         This Sovereign-education, this Sovereign-secret is
·         supremely holy,
·         directly realizable,
·         adhering to Dharma,
·          joyous to execute and
·         Imperishable.
·         People without faith in this Dharma, without attaining Me, return to the path of death and samsāra.
·         All this jagat is pervaded by Me in My un-manifest form (avyakta-mūrtinā).
·         All living-beings are situated in Me, not also am I situated in them.
·         And also all living beings are not situated in Me.
·         See my glorious Yoga. Being the maintainer of all living entities, I am never situated inside the living-beings (bhūta).
·         My ātmā (mamātmā) is the source of all manifestation.
·         Thus understand that, as the mighty wind, blowing everywhere, rests always in the sky, similarly all living beings are situated in Me.
·         Entire creation enters into My Prakrtih at the end of Kalpa. Again I create all those, in the beginning of Kalpa.
·         Entering into My Prakrtih, I repeatedly create all these living beings, without their will, controlled by Prakrtih.
·         Also all those activities do not bind me. I am situated as neutral, without attachment for those activities.
·         With My supervision Prakrtih manifests carācarah (both movable and immovable beings). Owing to this reason, the jagat revolves.
·         Foolish people disregard Me in my human form, not knowing My Supreme nature as the Maheśvaram of all beings,
·         With baffled hope, baffled activities, baffled Jñāna without consciousness, they are bewildered and take shelter in raksasim and āsurim nature.
·         But the great ātmās take shelter in my divine Prakrtim, worship without deviation of the mind, knowing (that it is) the origin of creation, the Imperishable.
·         Always glorifying Me, endeavoring with great determination, bowing down before Me with devotion, nitya-yuktā  (yogis) worship Me.
·         By Jñāna Yajña also, others worship Me, in oneness, in duality, in diversified forms, in all-pervading form.
·         I am
·         the kratuh    (a kind of Vedic sacrifice)
·         the Yajña    (sacrifice as prescribed by the Smrtis)
·         svadhā                   (the food that is offered to the manes)
·         ausadham   (healing herbs)
·         the mantra
·         the ājyam    (clarified butter)
·         agnih
·         the hutam    (act of offering)
·         the father, the mother, the grandfather and the supporter of this universe
·         the Pavitra Aum-kāra.
·         Rk, sāma, yujur.
·         the goal
·         the sustainer
·         the Lord
·         the witness
·         the abode
·         the refuge
·         the dearest friend.
·         the creation and the annihilation
·         the basis of everything
·         the resting place
·         the eternal seed.
·         radiating heat,
·         Withholding and sending forth the rain.
·         Immortality as well as death.
·         both sad (spirit) and asad (matter)
·         Those who know the 3 Vedas, drink the soma juice, get purified of their sins, worship Me by performing Yajña-s and pray for their passage to heaven. Due to their pious deeds they attain Sura-Indra Loka, where they enjoy divine heavenly pleasures of Devatās.
·         When they have thus enjoyed vast heavenly sense pleasure and the results of their punya are exhausted, they fall down to this martya-loka again. Thus those who seek sense enjoyment by adhering to the principles of the three Vedas achieve only repeated birth and death.
·         People who properly worship Me, concentrating only on Me, who are ever-attached (to Me), I secure what they lack, and I preserve what they have.
·         Those who are devotees of other gods and who worship them with faith actually worship only Me, but they do so in a wrong way.
·         I am the only enjoyer and Lord of all Yajña-s. But they do not know Me in reality, therefore they fall down.
·         Those who worship
·         the Devatās achieve the Devatās,
·         those who worship the (pitris) ancestors achieve the ancestors,
·         those who worship living-beings achieve such beings,
·         But My devotees achieve Me.
·         Whoever offers me leaf, flower, fruit, water with devotion, I accept that is offered in devotion from one who has pure mind.
·         Whatever you do, whatever you eat, whatever you offer or give away, and whatever tapasyā you perform, do that, as an offering to Me.
·         In this way you will be freed from bondage to karma and its auspicious and inauspicious results. With your mind fixed on Sannyāsa and Yoga, you will be liberated and attain Me.
·         I am equal to all living beings. I hate no one and no one is dear to me. But those who worship me in devotion are in Me, and I am certainly in them.
·         Even if a man of very bad conduct worships Me with one-pointed devotion, he is to be considered a sādhu. Certainly he is perfectly established and very soon becomes dharma-ātmā and attains eternal peace.
·         (you) declare it boldly that My devotee never perishes.
·         Those who take shelter in Me can attain the supreme destination, even though they are of
·         sinful birth,
·         women,
·         vaisyas or
·         sudras
·         What then to speak of the brāhmanas, punyāh (pious people), devotees as well as rāja-rshis. Therefore, having come to this loka that is temporary and sorrowful, devote yourself to Me.
·         Engage your mind always in thinking of Me, become My devotee, offer obeisance to Me and worship Me. Thus you will attain complete association with your Self devoted to Me.