Monday 30 May 2011

To The Readers


           This work is not claiming to be the more accurate than other works by other philosophical greats, neither is it asking others to read this and implement. This work of mine is solely intended for my own personal purpose and I would suggest all readers to read the original Gitā in Sanśkrt and imbibe your own meaning than blindly following my interpretation. I strongly believe in Lord, when He means – “whatever one aspires and motivates his actions towards that aim, he will surely achieve that in due course of time.”  So if you honestly want to understand the teaching of the Lord, devote yourself towards that goal and you will see how one door after the other will sequentially open in front of you.
Believe it or not, this has happened with me.


- Śatyanveśi Bhāradwāja